Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#63~ 1/25/10


For Today...
Outside my window...sunshine desperately TRYING to shine through! Hello, sunshine, I've missed you.
I am thinking...of all the things I need to do today.
I am thankful for...I've had 4 speaking engagements book for February! 2 about homeschooling & 2 demonstrating the hammered dulcimer! Such fun.
From the kitchen...no lightening bolt of inspiration has hit me yet.
I am wearing...my basic winter Monday 'uniform' ~ jeans, turtleneck shirt, hoodie.
I am remembering…to pray FIRST.

I am going…to take DD#2 to work/pick up later, laundry, Monday household duties, tape 24 for DH tonight so that he can watch it tomorrow...

I am reading..."Lies Women Believe" for Sunday School. Here's something exciting...I was asked to re-teach this book for a women's Bible study this summer!
I am hoping...my major prayer request gets answered SOON.

On my mind…making ends meet.

I am creating...a peaceful home.

I am hearing...radio, the dryer running, the tapping of my fingers on the computer key-pad.
Noticing that…Maggie (the dog) is obeying so much better, lately.
Pondering these words…"It all comes back to the Gospel!"

Around the house...trying to squeak out all the use of certain gadgets before they need to be $$ repaired.

One of my favorite things...sun breaking through the clouds.
A Scripture thought...Romans 12:1 ~ "Therefore, I [Paul] urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy & pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship." THIS is something to live for!!
A few plans for the rest of the week...a little extra research on the history of the hammered dulcimer to finish up my presentation, prep for Sunday School lesson; a blessed wife, mom & taxi driver. :-)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
"Sisters...Sisters...There were never such devoted sisters..." I love my goofy girls!

Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf<><
***Wishing I could figure out why I can't un-scrunch some of the lines, above!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails