A Facebook friend of mine asked me if I had any recipes for bubble bath & I realized that I hadn't posted any. So . . . in honor of my friend's request . . . AND . . . since we JUST had a new bathtub/shower installed yesterday . . . here's a bubble bath recipe for you ~
You will need:
~1/2 c. UNscented liquid Castile soap
~3/4 c. water
~1/2 ts. sea salt
~15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil . . . EX:
**Eucalypus for colds & opening sinuses
**Chamomile for softening skin & relaxing
**Rosemary for sinuses, brain stress, headaches
1) Pour soap into a medium-sized bowl & SLOWLY add water so it won't bubble over; stir GENTLY until mixed.
2) Add sea salt & stir until it thickens into a light gel.
3) Add essential oil of choice & stir until well blended.
4) Pour into a pretty bottle w/a good cap OR into a wide-mouthed jar w/a gasket lid.
5) This can also be used as a body wash.
Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><