Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, January 4, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#60~ 1/4/10


For Today...

Outside my window...grey skies, morning sun trying to shine, a fresh dusting of snow w/more expected....COLD!!

I am thinking...that I had to giggle at myself for typing in '09' in the above date.

I am thankful for...getting through '09 - period - & getting through '09 being able to keep our home & cars.

From the kitchen...a fresh loaf of flaxseed bread. Salisbury steak, noodles & gravy for supper.

I am wearing...grey sweat pants, long-sleeved t-shirt & hoodie. My basic Monday morning clothes. :-)

I am remembering…Christmas of either '04 or '05 when we had 21" in our driveway! We were SO grateful to have a snowblower!

I am going…to take DD#2 to work & then, later, to pick her up. Other than that, I hope to not be traveling today.

I am reading..."Lie Women Believe" ~ I'm teaching a ladies' Sunday School class based on it.

I am hoping...that THIS will be the year my bulk food business ~ Maree's Pantry ~ gets started.

On my mind…the future of our country & how it will effect my family.

I am creating...a peaceful home.

I am hearing...the radio, the jingle of Maggie's dog tags.

Noticing that…how wonderful, yet how different our daughters are.

Pondering these words…I'm honored by God to be the keeper of my home.

Around the house...taking down the rest of the CHRISTmas decorations, including the tree. Oh, how I hate to see our beautiful tree come down.

One of my favorite things... how utterly quiet it is when it snows.

A Scripture thought...Titus 2:3 ~ "Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good." Lord, please help me to teach what is good. Amen.

A few plans for the rest of the week... being DD#2's taxi, running errands, celebrating DD#1's 22nd birthday!!! WOW~!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
When did they grow up?

Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf<><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails