Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Word-Filled Wednesday ~#51~ New Year, New Beginnings

PASSAGE: "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all y our heart.'" ~Jeremiah 29:11-13

"Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." ~ Lam. 3:22-23

"He Who was seated on the throne said, 'I am making everything new!' . . . 'I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.'" ~Rev. 21:5(a)-6

LESSON LEARNED: We serve an incredible God . . . THE One True God. And the most amazing part of the whole thing is that the Creator of everything loves you and me.

And in that love He made a way ~ through His ONLY Son, Jesus Christ ~ for us to spend eternity with Him. All we need to do is simply believe and confess that Jesus is Lord. Even though, in our humanity, we fail Him in so many ways, He loves us and has allowed us to simply & sincerely from our heart, ask for forgiveness.

The New Year is a great time to start fresh, make life new again. But you can accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord ANY day . . . why wait? He has such great plans for you, His compassion for you is great and new every morning and, when you ask, He makes everything new!

What better way to celebrate this season and start the new year?

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

3 comments:

  1. thank you this post is very encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Kim, that is one of my favorite verses!! It keeps me focused on Him and His plans, they are so much better then mine. And to think that the God Who created the universe cares that I live and He loves me? How can I understand that? Have you seen Louie Giglio's video called Indescrible? I highly recommend it!!!
    Off to write mine :)
    hugs!

    mrs a
    www.christianmomsonline.net/apps/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! Kim what a wonderful and encouraging post, thank you :)

    I would also like to encourage anyone who has not yet made a commitment to Jesus Christ, it IS the BEST decision you could ever make. We serve such an awesome, loving and faithful God. Get to know Him!

    Have a blessed evening Kim!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails