Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Friday, December 30, 2011

Out with the Old, In with the New ~ 2011-2012


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you & not to harm you, plans to give you hope & a future." ~Jeremiah 29:11

". . . But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind & straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." ~Philippians 3:13-14

"Praise be to the God & Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, & into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade ~ kept in heaven for you . . . " ~I Peter 1:3-4

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God . . . " ~II Corinthians 5:17-18(a)

If you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your Savior & LORD, as the Messiah Who has fulfilled EVERY Old Testament prophecy except one ~ His return, His 2nd coming ~ than I plead with you to do it today. Let TODAY be YOUR Day of Salvation (II Corinthians 6:2). Not one of us is promised tomorrow & WE decide our eternal future here on earth, there are NO 2nd chances, Jesus is your Savior or He is not (Hebrews 9:27). Please accept Jesus Christ as your Savior & start the new year out as a brand new creation!

God ~ the Father & Creator of ALL ~ has given you the most precious Gift in His One & Only Son ~ we just celebrated His 1st coming. There is no greater Gift & there are no hoops to jump through ~ simply ask Jesus into your heart by saying something like this:

"Dear Jesus ~ Please forgive me for my sins. Thank You for coming to earth & dying for my sins so that I may spend eternity with You in Heaven. Help me to live for You every day of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Welcome to the Family!

"He Who was seated on the throne said, 'I am making everything new!'" ~Revelation 21:5

Blessing for your New Year . . . Kim<><

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails