Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#133~ 8/23/11


For Today . . .

Outside my window . . .
lovely, sun-shiny day. Blue skies, gentle breezes, low humidity, high 70's-low 80's expected for today, singing little birds & cicada everywhere.

I am thinking . . .
of all I need to do when I get off of here.

I am thankful for . . .
my family & the wedding we'll be celebrating next year.

In the kitchen . . .
Tuesday bread baking day; I'm considering making Sausage & Tortellini Soup ~ mmmm ~ haven't had that for a while.

I am wearing . . .
jeans, sage Lakeside t-shirt.

I am creating . . .
a peaceful Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to take DD#2 to work, I will go to work in the late afternoon.

I am wondering . . .
how much longer, Lord?

I am reading . . .
Bible; the new issue of Country Sampler. :-)

I am hoping . . .
that Maggie's (our little black dog) bladder stone is healed SOON.

I am looking forward to . . .
family fun this weekend!

I am hearing . . .
radio, DD#2 getting ready for work, typing fingers.

Around the house . . .
more of my sunflowers are coming out! I'm so excited, especially about the deep red Moulin Rouge sunflowers.

One of my favorite things . . .
singing praises to my Lord.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, preparing for a weekend event. :-D

Pondering these words . . .
"Accountability = shared discipleship." ~from Sunday's sermon.

Scripture thought . . . "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him Who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light . . . Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds & glorify God on the day He visits us . . . For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men." ~I Peter 2:9, 12, 15

Here is a picture thought I'm sharing with you . . .

More of my Moulin Rouge & yellow sunflowers are opening up; wish the picture was better.

Read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Womans Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. The days are getting cooler yet comfortable in the high 70's..Love your sunflowers..love this time of year..
    Peace & Love
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails