- 4 - 6 large potatoes, diced
- 6 - 8 large eggs
- 1 lb ground sausage (I like sage or maple)
- 1/2 or 1 whole sweet onion, chopped
- Kim's (my) seasoned salt
- Black pepper
- Brown sausage (either kind).
- Add potatoes & onion, cook until they begin to get soft but not fall apart.
- Season to taste w/seasoned salt & pepper.
- Break eggs over the mixture; you may want to season again w/the salt & pepper.
- Stir & heat until eggs are cooked through; they will be like scrambled eggs through-out the mixture.
- Spoon out onto plates; also good served over biscuits!!
Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><