I had saved it from several years ago, when I 1st started contemplating making my own...everything! lol Stuffed in a book I'd been keeping, it was just waiting to be written down. I've been adding all my Homemade Homecare to personalized notebooks that my daughters & I have been putting together over the last few years of their homeschooling. (I talk about this lifeskills book in my "Homeschooling as a Lifestyle" workshop. I'll have to blog about the Lifeskills notebooks I had our daughters build upon & add to during their homeschool high school years.)
So, I was thrilled to find this 'lost' recipe & even more thrilled w/how well it works! The recipe was written down, so if I could remember who/where I got it from, I'd give them credit. Until then, enjoy!
You will need:
- A clean squirt bottle OR some other glass or plastic bottle
- Liquid Castile Soap ~ UNscented (***You can buy the 16 oz. bottle & add the essential oils directly to it, if it's not too full & won't overflow when you add the essential oils)
- 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 8 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Eucalyptus essential Oil
1) Fill a clean 16-22 oz. plastic squirt bottle w/the liquid Castile Soap. (Or directly to the bottle, as mentioned above)
2) Add the essential oils; be sure to count your drops!
3) Shake bottle before each use
4) Squirt out approximately 1-2 TB of soap into your dishwater, swish your hand around in the water a little to help it make more suds.
5) Wash your dishes as usual; rinses off wonderfully w/no residue!
Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><