I so enjoy seeing when my Bloggy Friends receive well-deserved awards. So, when I saw that Missional Mama had won one, I skipped right over to congratulate her. Much to my surprise, she had listed me as a blog that she enjoys. Thanks, SO MUCH, Amy! XOXO
Sooo...here's my responsibility as an award winner...
To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:
- Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
- Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
1) I'm 51 & I have never dyed my hair.
2) With every child I had, not only did my hair get darker, but I eyes went from hazel to entirely green!
3) I am a surviving twin.
4) In my B.C. days I used to sing in bars (before 1982)...now I sing praises!!
5) I love primitive decorating; the more scratched the item or the more the paint is chipped the more I like it.
6) My mom was the 'baby' of 14 children, I am the 'baby' of 52 grandchildren!
7) Shameless plug: I speak on homeschooling, Christian women's issues & frugal living & I LOVE to speak to groups & at retreats!!
Here are the 15 blogs I feel are deserving of this award and whom you all should know. This was really hard as I follow loads of great blogs that I enjoy! The blogs below will, hopefully, be some that I haven't mentioned before. :-)
In no particular order….
1) Missional Mama
2) Large Family Mothering
3) Christian Woman ~ Keeper of the Home
4) A Quiet Place to Rest
5) A Country Mom
6) Cultivating Home
7) A Gracious Home
8) Frugal Granola
9) Our Wee Farm
10) Teeny Tiny Cabin
11) Vintage Cottage Camper
12) Mrs. Happy Homemaker
13) Montana Girl
14) Farmgirl Cyn
15) Hill Top Blessings
Visit & enjoy!
Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><