Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, March 11, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#182~ 3/11/13

For Today . . . 

Outside my window . . . grey & dreary, rain. But it's in the 50's. Go figure ~ lovely Spring temperatures & you can't go out & play :-/

I am thinking . . . about the great day we had yesterday ~ great sermon, meaningful worship & lunch w/new friends from church.

I am thankful . . . because I have read to last chapter & I know how the story ends.

From the kitchen . . . I'm planning on making my Shepherd's pie & Irish Soda bread this weekend. YUM!

I am wearing . . . jeans, charcoal grey tank top under a raspberry thermal shirt w/thumb holes. Love the thumb holes. (see below)

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to drive my truck!

I am wondering . . . about God's time-table.

I am hoping . . . that our friends sell their home soon.

I am reading . . . Heaven is for Real. Yes, I am JUST NOW reading it. (**blushing**)

I am looking forward to . . . Heaven.

I am learning . . . new home health recipes.

Around the house . . . general pick-up, never-ending laundry.

One of my favorite things . . . Laughing

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, writing project, research, worship practice, Easter music practice, Sunday worship.

A favorite quote for the day . . . "Do not ignore the personal work God wants to do in my life while waiting for the big picture to unfold."

Scripture thought . . . "Remember Lot's wife!" ~Luke 17:32

A picture thought for you . . . 
Read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook, then register & join the fun!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><   

    

 

2 comments:

  1. I love that shirt with the thumbie place! And remember Lot's Wife. OUCH! Love Shepherd's Pie my friend! Sweet post! I just joined in for the first time myself...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the two recipes; they look yummy. I love the picture of the thumb hole. I will look into the book you are reading about Heaven. Another fun daybook entry; I always love yours.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails