Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Just For Me

I think many of us have "little things" that we consider private gifts between the Lord & ourselves. Mine comes as a result of the blessing of living in a rural county ~ Red Tailed Hawks.
Admittedly, I know that sounds a little silly, but I consider the sighting of a Red Tailed Hawk as the Lord's little gift just for me & I am thoroughly enjoying the many sightings I've had this fall. :-) Usually, I'm a "mammal person" but there is just something about these incredibly beautiful, powerful birds that blesses my heart every time I see one. 
So, I thought I would just let you know one of my "sweet little gifts" from the Lord & ask you ~ What is it that you consider a sweet little gift just between you & the Lord?
Can't wait to read your comments!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><   

2 comments:

  1. Before we moved to where we are now it was my "Barred Owls", which were VERY special. Now it is the black bears. But there are so many 'sweet little gifts' between me and the Lord that I can't begin to count them all. I love your hawk pictures. Yes, God sends us His love on the wings of a "dove", Owl, Hawk, Cardinal, whatever He chooses, if we just take the time to notice! Thanks for sharing. I can certainly relate to this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift; the Red Tailed Hawk picture is awesome.
    When we lived in Spokane; the gift was the quail that would live in our yard. I learned so much from them. They would get up on the fence. If the leader fell off, he or she would go to the back of the line.
    One day there was 5 quail surrounded a little squirrel; I so wanted a picture of that one. I considered that a special moment for sure.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails