Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Keystone XL Pipeline . . . Just So Ya Know . . .


I just HAD to bring this up. Sometimes, those in this current White House boggle my mind & make me want to scream.

But I just wanted you to see this for yourself so that if any of your more Liberal friends or relatives tell you that B.O. did the right thing by denying the pipeline ~ & the jobs & energy independence that would have come from it ~ PLEASE show them THIS . . .

This is a layout of all the pipelines ALREADY running between the USA & Canada. Isn't it "funny" that the people who work on these pipelines & related jobs AREN'T complaining, "funny" how they AREN'T proving with photos that their "pristine" land is being destroyed (because it's not), "funny" how there are no "endangered" animals that are being disrupted or put farther into danger. BUT we can't help ourselves with our own North American resources.

By the way ~ Look at ALL those pipes going through Ohio! I have no idea where any of them are. They aren't bothering anyone I know.

OK . . . rant over . . . blood pressure going down. Thank you for your time.

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

3 comments:

  1. it is mindboggling! Like we do not live over A LOT OF PIPELINES! it's called sewer, water, electrical..etc oh my word, this is so political @@

    I'm with ya, thanks for sharing, Kim!!

    http://www.christianmomsonline.net/apps/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Canadian, and I agree with you.
    We need independance from foreign oil. Like now.
    That is the problem with Obama. He gives in to other pressures. We need jobs, and oil. Period.
    Lets start by putting pressure on China to clean up their toxic air pollutants, and Japan, who have placed their nuclear power plants on fault lines, resulting in spillage of radiation that reached the shores of Hawaii and even British Columbia. Now that's getting serious about the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa....I did a little venting today also, but about something else. I often wonder if people actually have their minds "in gear." Sometimes it just takes a wake-up call to get them on track...or a fantastic blog post! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails