Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Word-Filled Wednesday ~#45~ 'Nuff Said

PASSAGE: "The Spirit of the LORD will come upon you in power . . . and you will be changed into a different person." ~I Samuel 10:6

"'Do not be afraid,' Samuel replied. 'You have done all this evil; yet do not turn away from the LORD, but serve the LORD with all your heart. Do not turn away after useless idols. They can do you no good, nor can they rescue you, because they are useless. For the sake of His great name the LORD will not reject His people, because the LORD was pleased to make you His own . . . But be sure to fear the LORD and serve Him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.'" ~I Samuel 12:20-22, 24 [all emphasis mine]

LESSON LEARNED: "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not without effect." ~I Cor. 15:10

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails