Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#88~ 8/24/10

For Today...


Outside my window...lovely, lovely blue skies, a few fluffy clouds, breezy, low humidity; green, leafy trees. Ahhh...

I am thinking...that even in the hardest of times, I am blessed.

I am thankful for...opportunities.

From the kitchen...zucchini muffins. :-)

I am wearing...jeans, an old "Out of the Grey" t-shirt (remember them?).

I am rememberinggood family memories.

I am goingto do some housework, go to work tonight.

I am reading..."The Maker's Diet"; Bible: Psalms.

I am hoping...to be a godly influence to all I meet.

On my mindDD#1.

I am creating...a Christ-centered home.

I am hearing...the radio & a Cardinal that won't be quiet!

Noticing thatmy attitude effects EVERYONE around me.

Pondering these words"There IS hope for the 'ruined' life!"

Around the house...house tidying, laundry, baking...

One of my favorite things...our growth group. A group of friends/church family from an old church who have stayed close together. We meet every 4th Sunday at our house. Blessings abound.

A Scripture thought...Jonah 1:17 ~ "But the LORD provided a great fish to swallow Jonah, & Jonah was inside the fish for 3 day & e nights." ~~The fish {NOT a whale! I vote for the Whale Shark :-)} WASN'T punishment, it was an extension of God's GRACE; it kept Jonah safe until the LORD could work on his heart. [from Sunday's sermon]

A few plans for the rest of the week...family time, work, going to the farm stores w/a friend of mine, Sunday on the praise team...worship w/the saints!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

{I'm having some technical difficulties (AGAIN!) & I will put the picture in when it's fixed.}

Enjoy other Daybooks at: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf<><

4 comments:

  1. Yummy Zucchini muffins! I'm sorry your still having trouble with your computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the zucchini muffins! I had quite the zucchini crop this year, and am quite thankful myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails