- O God, You are my God, earnestly I seek You; my soul thirsts for You, my body longs for You, in a dry & weary land where there is no water.
- I have seen You in the sanctuary & beheld Your power & Your glory.
- Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You.
- I will praise you as long as I live, & in Your Name I will lift up my hands.
- My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; w/singing lips my mouth will priase You.
- On my bed I remember you; I think of You through the watches of the night.
- Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings.
- My soul clings to you; Your right hand upholds me.
Oh, this old fallen world is a dry & weary land. There are days when the daily news shows nearly suck the marrow right out of my bones. But THAT is when I feel the call to worship.
I am a worshipper.
The Lord used Contemporary Christian music to lead me to Himself & I am forever grateful to Him for it. I love to praise the Lord! I love to sing praises to my Lord! I owe Him everything & He LETS me do the thing I love the most...opportunity to lead His people to His Throne in song. Worship satisfies my soul like "the richest of foods." I reminds me that both Jesus & the Holy Spirit are interceding ~ they are PRAYING ~ for ME! (AND for YOU!) Oh, how humbling, how precious are His thoughts concerning me! (Ps. 139:17-18)
I fall asleep praying & thinking upon the things of the Lord...reviewing the day, for good or bad, & trying to see the Lord's hand in it all. When the day has been a stress or a disappointment, I try to see where the Lord's hand was in it all...was I used by Him at any point?...Did I block Him here or there?
But through it all I know that He is my Help...that I sing in the shadow of His wings...that my soul clings ever so tightly to Him...& that He will always, ALWAYS up-hold me in His righteous right hand.
Enjoy other Word Filled Wednesdays at http://acountrymom.blogspot.com/
Please feel free to grab the WFW button for your blog while you're there!!
Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><