- Rub ice on the sore for a few minutes every hour
- Saturate the tip of a Q-tip w/tea tree oil & apply several times a day
- Pour a little bit of table salt into the palm of your hand, dab your (clean) finger into it & apply to the blister several times a day
- Apply a warm tea bag to the sore for a few minutes every hour
- Apply witch hazel several times a day
- Apply lemon balm several times a day
For the INSIDE:
- Double up on vitamins A, C, E & Zinc
- Avoid coffee, tea, nuts, grains & oatmeal
- REPLACE TOOTHBRUSH!!
If you have a family home remedy-type book that you keep for your family, this is great information to add to it.
Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><