Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, August 2, 2010

WOOHOO! Back On-Line!!!...

...And I am jumping for joy!!!

Thank you ALL so very, very much for your prayers & patience. I am now able to log-in on my blog for the 1st time since 7/14!! I've done all sorts of scans & defrags & everything else that you all so generously advised me to do. Thanks for ALL your help.

I'm praying that it stays this way. :-) I'll be posting something soon.


Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back, Kim! I've had to
    do all that stuff recently, too. It's a
    real drag when our computers get viruses
    and won't work properly.
    Blessings,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! So what was doing it?

    kzspot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails