Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#82~ 6/22/10


For Today...

Outside my window...beautiful blue skies & sunshine after a night & morning of thunderstorms & rain.

I am thinking...that I'm SO tired of computer problems!! I'm taking advantage of this window of opportunity before we have YET ANOTHER Time-Warner tech out to see what's going on on Friday. :-/

I am thankful for...when the computer DOES work! Being on the praise team this past Sunday at our new church; that our DD#2 is excited & looking forward to getting involved w/the young adults there. That DD#1 was interviewed for a possible job promotion yesterday. :-)

From the kitchen...baked a fresh loaf of flaxseed bread; I'll probably have some sort of sandwich.

I am wearing...jeans, pink t-shirt from Ocala, FL w/horses on it.

I am remembering…that, no matter how good or bad things are going in my life, God is STILL on His throne, He loves me & wants only the best for me.

I am going…to do some house-hold chores & go to work later. The Tuesday night-shift.

I am reading...Bible: Zechariah & daily chapter of Proverbs.

I am hoping...for God's abundant provision...

On my mind…seems that several things are needing repaired all at once. Praying for the Lord's provision to supply for our needs. He's always on time.

I am creating...a Christ-centered home.

I am hearing...the radio, Maggie (the dog) sighing while she naps. :-)

Noticing that…DD#1 is making better decisions, lately.

Pondering these words…From Sunday's sermon on the prodigal son: "People forget that this parable is actually MORE about the FATHER than the son...it should be called 'The Parable of the Gracious Father.'"

Around the house...tidying up & other general house-hold 'stuff.'

One of my favorite things...my new Bible.

A Scripture thought...I Cor. 15:10 ~ "But by the grace of God I am what I am, & His grace to me was not w/o effect."

A few plans for the rest of the week...errands, work, worship w/the Saints on Sunday!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

How blessed we are to be reconnected w/old friends & partners in ministry!!

Enjoy other Daybooks at:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf<><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails