Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Friday, May 21, 2010

I am a KEPT Woman!

Sometimes, I get the best little ditties in my e-mail...
~~~~~~~

I am a "KEPT" woman...

You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind, but GOD kept me sane. (Isa. 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer, but the LORD kept me moving. (Gen 28:15)

At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong, but the LORD kept my mouth shut. (Ps. 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough, but GOD has helped me to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid,etc... (Matt. 6:25-34)

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up. When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong! (I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me! Praise the Lord and pass the filet mignon! I'm blessed to be "KEPT."

7 comments:

  1. I am too. God Bless and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me about being a kept woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart is blessed!!!! Thank you for the encouragement on your precious post here. I am going to read it to my girls. They will be blessed!

    Thank you for coming by and leaving the fun comment. You are a sweetie! Love your blog,
    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome....I needed to read this today especially! Thank you so much.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post! And so timely. Thanks!;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for the lovely post!
    ~~HUGS~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails