Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Thursday, May 20, 2010

28 Years Ago, In a Life Far, Far Away...

I Tim 1:15-17~"Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners ~ of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display His unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on Him & receive eternal life. Now to THE King eternal, immortal, invisible, THE ONLY GOD, be honor & glory for ever & ever. AMEN!"

28 years ago, tonight, I was born again!! THANK YOU, LORD! And thanks to my darling Ty, & to Marty Schwieterman, Gregg & Sono Harris. And thanks to Russ Taff who sang the song that led me Home!


Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails