Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Homemade Reflux/Gurd Help


I have suffered from severe reflux for years. About 10 years ago, I was diagnosed with Ileitis ~ my symptoms in short are that I can drink something as mild as water and get reflux. :-( I was on several medications and finally got off of them by taking papaya enzymes after every meal. Works great, but I'm always on the lookout for something better.
Recently, I pinned a quick little recipe on Pinterest that was just coconut oil and frankincense essential oil. You know . . . just one of those "some day" pins.

My dear friend, Balinda, actually tried it to help wean herself off of her Rx. Well . . . she said it actually works! So, not having the time to whip it up until today, I have been taking a ts. of coconut oil with a drop of frankincense on it. Wow. I like it! 

So, today, I made the actual fluffy mix. And I have to say: So far, so good! And the recipe is easy-peasy and you know how much I like that.
You will need:

~small mixer (I only used 1 mixer blade on my little hand mixer for this small amount)
~small mixing bowl
~1/2 c. UNrefined coconut oil
~24 drops frankincense essential oil
~small spatula
~small glass container with lid
Directions:

1) mix the coconut oil into a creamy whip
2) add frankincense oil
3) blend with spatula
4) spoon into glass container
5) take 1 ts with each meal or as needed
Leave a comment and let me know how your LOVE this!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails