Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, April 22, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#187~ 4/22/13



For today . . . 

Outside my window . . . gorgeous sunshine & blue skies; although chilly.

I am thinking . . . about the sad condition of our great country.

I am thankful . . . for answered pray & for a big step forward in my plans.

From the kitchen . . . bread baking day.

I am wearing . . . jeans, Healthy Alternative t-shirt, black drapie.

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to take DD#2 to work and then work the Monday late shift. Ah, Monday, playing tag-team with my family . . . they come home from work & I go to work. :-(

I am wondering . . . if I'm putting the right ducks in my row.

I am hoping . . . and trusting that the Lord is going before me and working everything out for me for my project.

I am looking forward to . . . new beginnings.

I am learning . . . to document everything.

About the house . . . general pick-up, flooring estimates.

One of my favorite things . . . cooking and laughing with one or both of my daughters.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, blogging, writing assignment, project research and prep, Sunday worship with the saints.

A favorite quote for the day . . . "Jesus didn't come to make bad people good, but to make dead people live!" ~Ravi Zacharias

Scripture thought . . . "In reply Jesus declared, 'I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again . . . Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.'" ~John 3:3, 6

A picture thought for you . . . 

 
DD#1's dog taking a nap ~ lol
Connect with & read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails