Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, February 4, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#177~ 2/4/12

For Today . . . 

Outside my window . . . it's snowing! Big fluffy snowflakes.

I am thinking . . . how glad I am that I can watch the beautiful snow from inside my warm home.

I am thankful . . . that our car was parked when we saw that it had a flat tire, yesterday; for AAA. Thank You, Lord.

From the kitchen . . . pizza :-P

I am wearing . . . jeans, red & black hoodie.

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to work the late shift. I leave while the others come home. :-(

I am wondering . . . about the timing of a repair.

I am hoping . . . work goes quickly.

I am reading . . . re-reading "What the Bible Says About Healthy Living." I try to read it every year or so.

I am looking forward to . . . watching how the Lord works things out.

I am learning . . . an over-whelming amount of information.

Around the house . . . general pick-up.

One of my favorite things . . . recognizing the Lord's hand in a situation.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, praise team practice, a friend's home party, worship with the saints.

A favorite quote for the day . . . "Jesus shows us a better way, a better choice, a counter-intuitive desire: the Kingdom of God. Christians are now the counter-culture people." ~Sunday sermon notes.

Scripture thought . . ."All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away." ~John 6:37

A picture thought for you . . . 
Oh, I would love to have a raised fireplace in my kitchen.

Read 100's of other Daybooks and join the fun at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><    

1 comment:

  1. I always love your Daybook Entries. I too am happy that I have a nice warm home to protect me from the elements. I only go out if I must.
    I will look into the book on healthy living. In our church we have a book entitled the Doctrine and Covenants. In this book is a chapter called; The Word of Wisdom. This is our healthy living guidelines. The book you recommended is exactly what we are taught.
    I loved your quote and scripture.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails