I have taken tinctures for a few years now, mostly Echinacea for building immunities ~ fast. They work quickly because they are liquid (or glycerin) & liquids get into you system much faster than capsules or tablets.
Rosemary tinctures are so beneficial, especially for women, & are very easy to make.
Did you know that the rosemary plant represents eternal life? Maybe that's why the Lord made it so useful ~ whether for cooking, aroma therapy or medicinal. Sometimes, I just like to run my fingers through my plants & inhale that delicious aroma.
It is especially beneficial to women. It can actually promote strength to your body, improve memory, aid in digestion, build immunity & generally revive your mind, attitude & general sense of well-being. Some have said that it helps with headaches, migraines & improves concentration. Just a few drops in a cool glass of water, everyday, will be a great support to your health.
You will need:
~Several fresh sprigs of rosemary
~brandy OR vodka (most tincture makers use vodka)
~a glass canning jar with a good lid or gasket lid
~amber-colored dropper bottle(s)
1) In the canning jar, press in as many sprigs of fresh rosemary as you can
2) Cover the sprigs to the top of the inside of the jar with a mixture of 80% glycerin & 20% vodka OR brandy
3) Seal the lid tightly
4) Leave on the counter, out of direct sunlight, for 2 week
5) Give the jar a few shakes once daily
6) Strain tincture into the dropper bottle(s)
~drop 2 full droppers of the tincture into a cup of cold water & drink once per day
Let me know how you LOVE this.
Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><
8 hours ago