Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Friday, February 8, 2013

Rosemary Tincture for Women's Health

I have taken tinctures for a few years now, mostly Echinacea for building immunities ~ fast. They work quickly because they are liquid (or glycerin) & liquids get into you system much faster than capsules or tablets.
 
Rosemary tinctures are so beneficial, especially for women, & are very easy to make.

Did you know that the rosemary plant represents eternal life? Maybe that's why the Lord made it so useful ~ whether for cooking, aroma therapy or medicinal. Sometimes, I just like to run my fingers through my plants & inhale that delicious aroma. 

It is especially beneficial to women. It can actually promote strength to your body, improve memory, aid in digestion, build immunity & generally revive your mind, attitude & general sense of well-being. Some have said that it helps with headaches, migraines & improves concentration. Just a few drops in a cool glass of water, everyday, will be a great support to your health.

You will need:

~Several fresh sprigs of rosemary
~vegetable glycerine
~brandy OR vodka (most tincture makers use vodka)
~a glass canning jar with a good lid or gasket lid
~amber-colored dropper bottle(s)

Directions:

1) In the canning jar, press in as many sprigs of fresh rosemary as you can
2) Cover the sprigs to the top of the inside of the jar with a mixture of 80% glycerin & 20% vodka OR brandy
3) Seal the lid tightly
4) Leave on the counter, out of direct sunlight, for 2 week
5) Give the jar a few shakes once daily
6) Strain tincture into the dropper bottle(s)
To Use:

~drop 2 full droppers of the tincture into a cup of cold water & drink once per day

Let me know how you LOVE this.

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

6 comments:

  1. I drink Sambucol syrup once a day to maintain good immune health and drink elderberry juice a few times a year. Thank God, I've not been sick since 12/10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome. Hmmm . . . maybe I should do a post on the benefits of elderberries '-)

      Blessings from Ohio . . .

      Delete
  2. I know you are a faithful person, so let me tell you this story. I was disabled 3 months ago from flouroquinolone toxicity syndrome. I took the antibiotic Cipro, for a sinus infection, and 6 days later, I lost the use of my feet and hands due to severe pain, and then the pain spread to all my joints. I went to many many doctors, and no one could help me. I prayed. I prayed and cried rivers, I was bed/couch bound. Very ill. The Lord put in my mind to take vitamin E and magnesium. Just like that. The thought came into my mind. I later found out that a study was done years ago on FQ tox. syndrome, (on rats) and the rats that were injected with vit. e and magnesium (in the study of the effects of cipro) -these rats suffered the least amount of tendon, nerve damage. Is that not amazing? I prayed, and how would I know that,(?) except the Lord guided me. I am now recovering, it is slow, but the vit.e and magnesium saved my life. I believe that He is indeed The Great Physician. I can now walk again, and am regaining more and more use of my hands. 7 doctors did not know how to treat this. It's one thing to be suddenly striken with severe illness, but it's another to have no medical help at all. Praise God for His guidance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow!!! I cannot tell you how blessed I am that you shared that w/me. I will be praying for you & your further recovery, in Jesus' mighty name.

      Delete
  3. I love your herb recipes. I could use some for my memory problems for sure.
    Blessings on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails