Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, April 9, 2012

Resurrection Day 2012


Because of the great sacrifice that Jesus Christ made to become our once-for-all-time sacrificial Lamb, we Christians are blessed & spoiled with a day to celebrate His power over & defeat of death, hell & the grave. Thank You, Jesus, that the tomb is EMPTY!

We were blessed on our Resurrection Day in so many ways. The most special being that DD#2 went with THE Man & I to our church (instead of her own) to worship with us. I miss worshipping as a whole family. Worship time was a blessing & our dear pastor & friend's sermon stirred our hearts. But I have to say that one of my favorite moments of the service was when my dear Man sang "The Day He Wore My Crown."

An oldie but a goodie by Phil Johnson ~ not only do the words stir the soul, but it was the 1st song I ever heard him sing way back in 1982 & so it holds a special place in my heart in many ways.

Then, after service, we met DD#1 & her fiancee'

& DD#2's BFF at Olive Garden.

Food, fun & laughter had by all. I love those kind of days.

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails