Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It Could Be Any Day Now . . .


Ron DiCianni

"For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage each other these words . . . Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night . . .

"May God Himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The One Who calls you is faithful and He will do it."

~I Thessalonians 4:16-18, 5:1,2 & 23,24

I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to heaven. To be in the Presence of the Lord forever . . . & ever . . . & ever . . .

I have been so encouraged while reading the assigned Scriptures our church is going through for this week's portion of "The Story." Paul's teachings are unlike any other ~ perfect for after Easter ~ what a testimony, what a life lived to the glory of our resurrected Jesus Christ.

But my favorite part of Paul's writings, the ones that encourage me the most, are his passages about the Second Coming of our Lord a Savior Jesus Christ! Paul said to "encourage each other with these words" ~ so I want to encourage YOU . . .

JESUS CHRIST IS RETURNING SOON!

All Biblical prophecy concerning Him, our Messiah and Savior, have been fulfilled EXCEPT His Second Coming! We need to keep our hearts turned to prayer and attuned to the stirrings of His heart for the lost while we wait, as it could be any day now. How blessed we are and what joy and hope fills our hearts because of His sacrifice. I can hardly keep the tears from starting ~ O Glorious Day!

"One day the trumpet will sound for His coming
One day the skies, with His glories will shine
Wonderful day, my Beloved One bringing
My Savior, Jesus is mine!
One day He's coming ~ O, glorious day!"

John Mark Hall;Michael Jr Bleecker

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

3 comments:

  1. Praise GOD! Such an encouraging reminder of HIS faithfulness to HIS beloved! Thank you for posting!

    Amanda
    Matthew 6;33

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely faithfilled post. I loved your thoughts and the scriptures. I too love the writings of Paul. I hope that our Savior's return will come soon; I may not be totally ready; but the wickedness that surrounds us makes it so I don't want his coming delayed.
    I look forward to this Glorious day and the signs of his coming are being fulfilled.
    Blessings for an enlightening post and for your Christ centered heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I so agree, girlfriend! He could come any time! I heard this preacher a couple of days ago saying, 'he saw in a dream that peace was coming to Israel because of the friendship of Israel, Great Britain and the US" I almost fell off my coach! How ungodly is that?

    oh wells, hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails