Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#104~ 1/4/11


For Today...

Outside my window...
morning sunshine growing & rising over the trees. Cold.

I am thinking...
of all the different roads converging in my life at this time.

I am thankful for...
family to love & to love me, freedom to worship, a warm home, cars to drive, our silly little dog to love & laugh at.

From the kitchen...
bread baking day, I need to make a new batch of laundry detergent.

I am wearing...
jeans, rust & brown thermal shirt, brown socks.

I am remembering...
answered prayer, the Lord's faithfulness in times past.

I am going...
to take DD#2 to work, read a few favorite blogs, household chores, work tonight.

I am reading...
Bible; considering a new book to read.

I am hoping...
upon the Lord's grace & mercy in answered prayers...as always.

I am creating...
a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am hearing...
the radio, the washer & dryer, trash truck going by.

I am noticing...
clothes fitting a little looser! :-)

Around the house...
laundry, dusting, dust mopping on the hard floors, sweeping on the carpets.

One of my favorite things...
singing.

Plans for the week...
family time, work, praise & worship practice, DD#1's birthday (!!!!), worship on Sunday.

Pondering these words...
"The church is the only 'organization' that doesn't exist for the benefit of it's members" ~from Sunday's sermon.

Scripture thought...
"I have loved you," says the LORD. ~Malachi 1:2

Here
is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Magpie Maggie Mae

Enjoy 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. Good that your noticing loose clothes. Also, I really like the words your are pondering.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails