Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Texas BBQ Sauce

Warm weather is coming & you know what that means...BBQ!!!

This came from a Homesteadblogger, sorry I don't remember who or I would give them credit. But my family LOVES this sauce! Use it on burgers, steaks, chicken, hot dogs & brats...

1/2 c. Ketsup
1 TB. Worcestershire Sauce
3 TB. Sucanat OR brown sugar
2 TB. Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 ts. sea salt OR real salt
1 ts. Dijon Mustard
1/2 ts. Spike Seasoning [my addition]
1/4 c. chopped onion
1/4 ts. garlic powder

~ Combine all ingredients in a bowl & stir well. **Use immediately OR refrigerate for use w/in 3 days.


Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><

3 comments:

  1. that sounds delicious! I'm a new follower and am so much enjoying your blog:) Not gonna eat any more margarine either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Yummy. Thanks for sharing this. My crew loves BBQ and the fixins. Kurt will smoke a Boston Butt and then bring it in, tear it off and make BBQ. This will be a great recipe to use next time! Love it! Have a great day, Kim!
    HUGS to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy...this sounds good. Now I need to go make some :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails