Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Encouraging Quotes

{Hat tip to Stephanie for having them all in one place.}
" I suppose it is because nearly all children go to school nowadays and have things arranged for them that they seem so forlornly unable to produce their own ideas. "--Agatha Christie

"Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality."-- Beatrix Potter

"Homeschooling and public schooling are as opposite as two sides of a coin. In a homeschooling environment, the teacher need not be certified, but the child MUST learn. In a public school environment, the teacher MUST be certified, but the child need NOT learn."-- Gene Royer

" I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn."-- Albert Einstein

2 comments:

  1. As a former home school mom, I really
    appreciate those thought-provoking quotes.
    As always, I have enjoyed my time here
    today on your blog.
    Be blessed,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed stopping by your blog today! I am way behind on my blog reading and all your posts were just wonderful and a true blessing.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails