Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, June 17, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#194~ 6/17/14



For Today . . . 

Outside my window . . . gorgeous, lovely, sun-shiney day! Pleasant temperature, light breeze, just a nip of humidity ~ like being at our friends' cottage on Lake Erie.

I am thinking . . . that I wish I didn't have to work on this gorgeous day; my weedy little yard garden is calling me.

I am thankful . . . for my godly, loving husband, THE Man, who is such a godly, loving daddy. And that I had a precious, loving Daddy. Had a great Father's Day, yesterday.

From the kitchen . . . a loaf of my flax bread is about to come out of the oven. The house smells yummy.

I am wearing . . . jean skirt, olive top, brown drapey.

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to work a different schedule today.

I am wondering . . . when everything will fall into place for my plans & project.

I am hoping . . . it's SOOOOOON!

I am looking forward to . . . getting started.

I am learning . . . different options.

About the house . . . general pick-up, laundry.

I am pondering . . . dreams of my plans coming true.

I am reading . . . all sorts of websites for my project.

One of my favorite things . . . what great "friends" my daughters are. It's truly a blessing to see.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, planning and seeking, writing project . . .

A favorite quote for the day . . ."Sin is a joy-buster." ~From Sunday's sermon.

Scripture thought . . . "Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil." ~1 Thessalonians 5:21

A picture thought for you  . . . 




 These are the photos our girls put up on their respective Facebooks 
for THE Man for Father's Day.
Love AND lots of humor.
Connect with and read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. I always of course love your daybook entries. I am anxious to learn of your plans that are coming soon. It is so sweet that you have your daughters near. I wish my three were closer to me.
    I must say sin is a joy-buster; I loved that one.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails