Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, June 11, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#156~ 6/11/12


For Today . . . 


Outside my window . . . gray & raining. Possible thunder boomers later today. But we need the rain.


I am thinking . . . of my family.


I am thankful . . . of the fun afternoon we had, yesterday. Lots of girlie stuff going on w/THE Man simply smiling & shaking his head.


From the kitchen . . . made new batches of spray room freshener, foaming hand soap & liquid face wash (oily skin).


I am wearing . . . dark olive capris, rust top (did I wear this last Monday? lol).


I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home. A refuge & place of rest for my family & friends.


I am going . . . to work the late shift.


I am wondering . . . about taking a risk.


I am hoping . . . for a wet fleece.


I am reading . . . I Peter.


I am looking forward to . . . DD#1's coming wedding.


I am learning . . . once again, to ". . . be strong in the Lord & in His mighty power." ~Eph. 6:10 [emphasis mine]


Around the house . . . general pick-up; I'm enjoying my new sweeper ~ um ~ as much as one can! lol


One of my favorite things . . . goofy "private" jokes among family members.


A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, worship practice, Sunday worship w/the saints, Father's Day.


A favorite quote for the day . . . "NOT being fully surrendered to God causes me to only TASTE of the Lord's blessings when I could be FEASTING!" ~from Sunday's sermon.


Scripture thought . . . "Therefore God exalted Him [Jesus] to the highest place and gave Him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus EVERY knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and EVERY tongue confess that JESUS IS LORD, to the glory of God the Father." ~Philippians 2:9-11 [emphasis mine]


A picture thought for you . . . 


Read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!


Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy reading your Daybook entries. I am so amazed at all of the things you make. I really think I need to work on this too. We believe in being prepared and I think part of that is learning how to make our own soaps and etc. I loved the quotes. I always enjoy reading Peter words and works.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails