Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#126~ 7/5/11


For Today . . .

Outside my window . . .
beautiful sunshine & blue, blue skies.

I am thinking . . .
what did the jury in the Casey Anthony trial NOT see?

I am thankful for . . .
America ~ Land of the free BECAUSE of the brave!

From the kitchen . . .
yummie 4th of July picnic left-overs & I have a batch of laundry detergent curing on the stove-top.

I am wearing . . .
jeans, tan top w/sage-colored swirly/floral design.

I am remembering . . .
the fun day we had yesterday.

I am hoping . . . for a peaceful mind for my mom.

I am creating . . .
a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am hearing . . .
the radio, Maggie's little paws & tags jingling as she prances by me, the washer & drier.

I am noticing . . .
all the little holes that the shews who ate ALL of my veggie seeds have left in my little garden! ARGH! Well . . . at least I still have my herbs & sunflowers.

Around the house . . .
general pick up, laundry, scrubbing some spots out of the carpet, making laundry detergent . . .

One of my favorite things . . .
4th of July fireworks! Ooooo, ahhhh!

Plans for the week . . .
family time, work, seeing dear old friends.

Pondering these words . . . "The intelligence of God would blow our minds!"

Scripture thought . . .
"So too, at the present time there is a remnant chosen by grace. And if by grace, then it is no longer by works; if it were, grace would no longer be grace." ~Romans 11:5-6; Paul speaking.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you . . .

Read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

3 comments:

  1. Always enjoy your daybook entries, Kim. Glad you had a nice fourth of July celebration. It has been a while since I've been by to leave comments on blogs, but wanted to be sure and mention to you that I really like your new profile pic. Your glasses look so nice on you...and I love how healthy your beautiful long hair looks!

    Have a wonderful week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your week sounds much like mine..It's Tuesday..and the week will seem off kilter til Sunday..lol..I have the same thoughts as you on the Anthony trial..what did they miss? Only, God, knows the answer..and time tells all..
    ~~PEACE~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking the same thing this afternoon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails