Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Thursday, June 2, 2011

In Christ Alone


In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this Solid Ground,
firm through the fiercest drought & storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All-in-All,
Here, in the love of Christ, I stand.

In Christ alone, Who took on flesh,
fullness of God in helpless babe;
This gift of love & righteousness,
scorned by the ones He came to save.
'Til on that cross, as Jesus died,
the wrath of God was satisfied ~
for every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ, I live.

There in the ground, His body lay
Light of the world, by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth, in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again!

And as He stands in victory
sin's curse has lost it's grip on me!

For I am His & He is mine
bought with the precious blood of Christ!


No guilt in life, no fear in death,
this is the power of Christ, in me;
from life's first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
'Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcpLZgCwcEE

by: Stuart Townend & Keith Getty


Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails