Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, July 12, 2010

Homemade Herbal Body Wash

This mixture is especially good for oily-to-normal skin-types & can also be used as an anti-bacterial hand soap & for back acne....so can my favorite face wash that I have made for the past few years.

Here's all you need...


1 16oz bottle of unscented Liquid Castile Soap (you don't even need a serperate bottle!!)


5 drops EACH of tea tree, German chamomile, peppermint & green myrtle essential oils


1 ts. jojoba base oil

  • Add essential oils & jojoba base oil directly to the bottle of Castile soap; shake to mix.


  • Shake before each use.


  • Wash using a wash cloth, loofa or lather-maker. A little goes a long way!


  • Remember that this also makes a great anti-bacterial hand soap

Enjoy!

Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><


3 comments:

  1. Does it smell good? I used to buy body wash based on it's smell. Now my skin is so sensitive I only buy Dove sensitive skin body wash and it works great and smells good to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I have the camille soap. I will have to try this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great!!!thanks for the homemade body wash...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails