- Country Spice ~ cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, bay
- Spring Morning ~ lavender, rose, geranium, rosemary, sweet orange
- Earthy ~ sage, thyme, cedar, patchouli, frankincense
- Romance ~ vanilla, sandalwood, ylang ylang, jasmine, nerroli, rose
- Far East ~ patchouli, cedar, sandalwood, lime, coriander
- Energizing ~ basil, lavender, orange, nutmeg, mint
- Calming ~ bergamot, geranium, clary sage, chamomile, yarrow
- Gardener's Paradise ~ lemon, orange, basil, thyme
Friday, July 9, 2010
Homemade Air Freshener Spray
Who needs to spend boo-koo $$ on all those fancy air sprays when you can make your own? And when you make your own, you can make it in just the perfect fragrance for your home, your family & your mood.
Here is a basic recipe & a collection of of different fragrance recipes for you to choose from. I've had his written down for a long time, if I knew who to credit, I would.
Blessings from Ohio...Kim<><
~~Once you have gotten a 'smallish' spray bottle, about 8-10 oz. (at Hobby Lobby, Menard's or some other craft or hardware store), wash it out & fill it w/distilled water.
~~Add 25-30 drops of your favorite essential oil or your favorite combination of oils.
Here are a few great suggestions for you: