Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Random Dozen

1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?” Yes.

2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching? It would definitely be night time - as long as its not a cloudy night. I love looking at the stars.

3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please) Years ago, I sang in a country-pop band & the leader had gotten an insurance settlement from a motorcycle accident he had been in & he took the whole band out to a fancy restaurant. They talked me into eating escargot...never again!

4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? Not unless it was in a cartoon. :-? Although, if we fail to praise the Lord then the rocks will!

5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be? Connie had a great answer about wanting to learn 'true' Irish - I would like to learn 'true' Scottish & then go to Scotland & try it out! :-)

6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say? "But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace to me was not w/o effect" - I Cor. 15:10.

7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like. Hmmm...that's a hard one...I'm drawing a blank (And NO! That's NOT the name! lol)

8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show? Magnam P.I. ~ 'nuff said. '-)

9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about? I sneeze embarrassingly BIG. Always have, can't help it. If I did one of those little sneezes my eyes would pop out! Not pretty.

10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere? Nope, my 'newspapers' are on-line. We couldn't afford it right now, anyway.

11. Are you a good speller? Yes.

At what time each day do you start thinking about Lost lunch? Later than I should. I get busy & forget.

Would you like to see other random answers? Visit Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails