Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, December 28, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#59~ 12/28/09


For Today...

Outside my window...SNOW! We had about 3" last night!

I am thinking...that I wish we would have had the snow for CHRISTmas!

I am thankful for...a warm, cozy home.

From the kitchen...just pb&j for lunch, not sure for supper...maybe my taco/cornbread bake.

I am wearing...jeans, thick socks, green long-sleeved t-shirt & olive zip-up hoodie.

I am remembering…all the things I need to do today. :-/
I am going…to the Old Order farm to get milk tomorrow - the roads are nearly impassable today.

I am reading..."Lies Women Believe" for the Sunday School I'm leading.

I am hoping...my DD#1's messed up windshield wiper is still under warranty, since she's only had her new car for 7 months.
On my mind…my loved ones on the slick roads.
I am creating...a clean home; I wasn't very diligent in the 'up-keep dept.' during this busy week.
I am hearing...the radio.

Noticing that…my hands are starting to look 'old'.

Pondering these words…"I have had to learn to look at discouragement and fear from the perspective of source; the enemy of God is at the heart of it all. But God's truth is greater, although it may be harder to see it through the filters of this world...") ~ from one of my fav blogs, Large Family Mothering @ http://ladyofvirtue.blogspot.com

Around the house...picking up, laundry, dusting, sweeping...

One of my favorite things...munching on clean, fresh snow.

A Scripture thought...Ex. 23:2 ~ "Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong."
A few plans for the rest of the week...New Year's Eve w/some of our best friends! And it's at OUR house this year, so no traveling for us! Woohoo! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


You never know who your next friend will be!

Enjoy other Daybooks at: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Blessings from Ohio, Kim Wolf<><

1 comment:

  1. what a cute picture!

    I wish we had had fresh snow for Christmas too. We had old snow on the ground, so it was still pretty white, but new snow would have been lovely!

    Amy
    godsnewthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails