Something that's always handy to have with you is a little tube of homemade Zit Zapper. And you won't believe how EASY this is to make . . .
You Will Need:
~1/8 c. raw, virgin coconut oil (NOT refined)
~3-5 drops tea tree essential oil (depending upon how strong you want it)
~3-6 empty lip balm tubes (depending upon the size you get)
~1 dropper OR small syringe (WITHOUT needle)
1) in a small pot, gently melt the coconut oil ~ it won't take long because coconut oil begins to liquefy at 72-75 degrees ~ it does NOT need to be hot, just warm enough to melt
2) remove from heat
3) add tea tree drops to the coconut oil; stir to blend while warm
5) put caps on the filled tubes
6) place tubes in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes; they will actually be ready to use in 15 minutes, I wait 30 minutes to make sure
7) when you see or feel something about to erupt, simply take it our of your purse and dab a little on and around the blemish; carry one in your purse and keep the rest in the refrigerator until needed
**NOTE** REMEMBER that coconut oil starts to liquefy above 72-75 degrees, which means it may be wise to keep it in a baggie inside your cosmetic bag on a hot day.
That's it! Easy peasy. Let me know how much you LOVE it.
Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><