Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, October 1, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#168~ 10/1/12

For Today . . . 

Outside my window . . . mostly cloudy, cold front moving in. Fall ~ ahhhhh . . .

I am thinking . . . that there's a phone call I don't want to make to a certain relative. :-(

I am thankful . . . that the young lady who was in the wreck 2 houses down from us wasn't seriously hurt. She was texting & hit a parked SUV, flipped it, ran over a fire hydrant & then her car caught on fire. She got out by herself. God was so good to her, I hope He uses this even to draw her closer to Himself. ALSO ~ I found my dress for DD#1's wedding for about $50!!!

From the kitchen . . . Granny Smith apples & caramel dip.

I am wearing . . . jeans, my daughter's Golden Angels homeschool volleyball long-sleeved t-shirt.

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to go back to short & curly hair :-)

I am wondering . . .  what next year will look like.

I am hoping . . . that it gets better all the time.

I am reading . . . Bible; the new Country Sampler magazine.

I am looking forward to . . . another 28 years with THE Man. Saturday will be our 28th anniversary.

I am learning . . . how truly creative my DD#1 is.

Around the house . . . general pick up; boiling water for the next couple days b/c of the water main break from last night's car wreck.

One of my favorite things . . . Maggie's morning "bed face." She's a Schnauzer & since she has the characteristic beard, she wakes up with bed FACE instead of bed head. lol

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, worship practice, wedding prep . . .

A favorite quote for the day . . . "The way I live reflects God's importance in my life." ~from my Sunday sermon notes.

Scripture thought . . . "Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to Your love remember me, for You are good, O LORD." ~Ps. 25:7

A picture thought for you . . . 
 Read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Kim for another great Simple Women's Daybook. I love that you found a wedding dress for your daughter. I remember my three daughters weddings. I was lucky because daughter #3 wore the wedding dress of daughter #1; that was a huge savings.
    It is so scary to have an accident so close to home. Texting is so dangerous and I see people talking on their cell phones on the freeway and I don't want to be anywhere around them.
    Have a wonderful week and keep on enjoying those sweet moments that come most everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails