Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Friday, October 26, 2012

Cozy Moutain Lodge Retreat

This weekend, the ladies at our church will be on our annual Women's Retreat. I am honored & excited to be leading worship. Our theme is Cozy Mountain Lodge & it looks to be incredible. I have a feeling this will be one of my favorite retreats.
I'm looking forward to our study in the book of Ruth, fellowship with our church friends, good home cookin', comfy beds with down comforters, massage, a service craft to benefits others, hayride, bonfire, s'mores, movie night, hot cider, hot chocolate, crisp temperatures, colorful leaves . . . and the best thing . . . growing closer to the Lord.

I hope you have a great weekend, too.

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<>< 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails