Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, August 13, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#162~ 8/13/12


For Today . . . 

Outside my window . . .partly sunny morning giving way to clouds & over-cast skies before the storms roll in.

I am thinking . . . of the next step I need to take . . .

I am thankful . . . more and more everyday for my sweet little family that loves me.

From the kitchen . . . steeping some thyme leaves in the process of making my Tea Tree and Thyme Healing Tonic. I use is as a toner for my oily-acne-prone skin (yes . . . even at 53).

I am wearing . . . jeans, lime green shirt, black drapie.

I am creating . . . a peaceful Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to set out a "fleece" in answer to a prayer.

I am wondering . . . what the answer to my fleece will be?

I am hoping . . . that I will have courage to act when I get my answer to prayer. (I pray with great expectations.)

I am reading . . . a brand new magazine: American Dream Cottages. Lovely. I look forward to seeing more.

I am looking forward to . . . a dream made reality.

I am learning . . . all that I don't know. :-?

Around the house . . . general pick-up, making the Tea Tree & Thyme Tonic, another batch of laundry detergent & tonight I will make another batch of Chamomile Healing Salve so that it can cure over-night.

One of my favorite things . . . making my own skin care, health care, home remedies & home care products that really work & passing those recipes on to you. :-)

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, a few more homeschool assessments, worship practice, Sunday worship with the saints.

A favorite quote for the day . . . "DO NOT settle for second-best . . . God doesn't" ~From Sunday's sermon.

Scripture thought . . ."He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ~Micah 6:8

A picture thought for you . . . 
 I'm stuck in a rut of Irish Cottages. But at least it's a pretty rut '-)
Read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook~

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy our Daybook entries. I love the recipes you make and your thoughts. You always have such an uplifting attitude. Blessings and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails