Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Thursday, August 2, 2012

God Bless America . . . Again

I am so proud of my fellow Christian countrymen & women & how we stood up to those who try to bully us, our businesses & our 1st Amendment rights. Thank you, Gov. Huckabee & Chick-Fil-A for giving us a venue to show the world & those who work to subvert our country from the inside how many & how strong we are.


This song rang through my head while I was in line for 1 hour & 45 minutes to get our family's Chick-Fil-A dinner & it's been ringing in my mind ever since. 

I'm feeling very red, white & blue today.


GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!


God bless America
Land that I love
Stand be her
And guide her
Through the night
With the light
From above . . .

From the mountains . . .

To the prairies . . .












To the oceans
white with foam . . .

God bless America ~
My home Sweet Home !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails