Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, July 2, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#158~ 7/2/12


For Today . . .


Outside my window . . . Hot. Sunshine. No storms.


I am thinking . . . about stuff. :-)


I am thankful . . . that our neighbor's tree didn't hurt our house. It just grazed it & then landed in the front & another part of it landed across the road.


From the kitchen . . . chili dogs.


I am wearing . . . dark olive capris, rust top, brown drapey.


I am creating . . . A peaceful, Christ-centered home.



I am going . . . to work.


I am wondering . . . about a plan.


I am hoping . . . about a plan.


I am reading . . . "Cowards" by Glenn Beck. Very good read.


I am looking forward to . . . election day.


I am learning . . . that most people hear only what they want to hear.


Around the house . . . daily pick up. My little herb garden is in sad need of weeding.


One of my favorite things . . . dates w/THE Man.


A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family, work, celebrating our freedom!


A favorite quote for the day . . ."Being a follower of Jesus Christ puts me in a very exclusive club; it's exclusivity is a scandal to the world." ~from Sunday's sermon (went to hear our dear friend guest preach at his church).


Scripture thought . . . ". . . that at the Name of Jesus EVERY knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and EVERY tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." ~Phil. 2:10-11


A picture thought for you . . . 
Scottish Heather
Read 100's of other Daybooks at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!


Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful picture and as usual I love reading your daybook entries. Yes, alot of people only hear what they want to hear. My children are at the top of this list. I am very happy for you that your home did not get hurt. I do hope you have a great date with your man; I am hoping for this one too.
    Have a wonderful 4th of July!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely picture! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails