Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Vacation 2012 ~ Part 2

I simply can't believe how quickly our vacation went by ~ but we are thankful to have many photos to remember it by. Today, I'll share some of the sights we saw . . . 

Of course, a large part of our time was spent at the pool & on the beach at our time-share. Lovely, long, lazy days

Our mermaids :-)
 Here are some of my beach finds. You can see from my hand how BIG the oyster shells were!


 Something else we did was visit the Tampa Aquarium. We took a Dolphin Cruise boat ride. Lots of fun. Of course . . . by the time I got my camera up to my face, when dolphins were sighted, all I really got was their tales! lol But it was a beautiful day & we still had fun.
 A view of Tampa from Tampa Bay:
Some of the sights inside the Tampa Aquarium . . . some beautiful . . . some down-right scary! . . .

This is DD#2 taking pictures, silhouetted against the aquarium.
"Saw the whole thing, Dude. 1st you were all like 'whoa,' & we were like 'whoa,' & you were like 'whooooa!'" {~ the Green Sea Turtle from Finding Nemo}
Leopard Sharks
Sand Sharks . . . HUGE!

And with that friendly smile 8-/ I'll end for the day. Thanks for sharing our long-awaited vacation memories.

More later . . . 

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures, I am happy you had a wonderful time because I know you both work hard.
    Have a sweet Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails