Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day ~ Some Gave All

"All gave some & some gave all
And some stood through the red, white & blue
And some had to fall
And if you ever think of me
Think of all your liberties & recall
SOME GAVE ALL"
***
Thank you to our fallen ~ from the Revolutionary War to The War on Terrorism ~ & the families they left behind.  God's richest blessings upon you.

Happy Memorial Day.

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

***NOTE*** This brave young man's grave ~ where his magnificent grave stone is ~ is in the same country cemetery where my mom, dad & our little girl are buried. While there for Memorial Day, we couldn't help but admire & appreciate his service to our country while we were there. I remember when he was buried, the cars in the procession stretched for nearly 2 miles. He, apparently, was an amazing young man. Thank you, Jesse Snow, for giving all for your county.

2 comments:

  1. This was a lovely post for Memorial Day. I love this Nation and pray always for those who serve our great country. My grandfather was killed in France during the 1st World War, my brother served in the Navy, my son in law in Iraq and a nephew was a Navy Seal. I have such a love for all those who have laid down their lives for the United States of America. Thanks, Kim for your thoughts today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing with us. What a wonderful person he must have been. He and the others before and I fear after will not be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails