Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#151~ 2/21/12


For Today . . .

Outside my window . . .
still dark outside.

I am thinking . . .
that I have a long day ahead. Some days I wish I could wear a pedometer to see how far I walk in a day.

I am thankful . . . for how the Lord takes care of us in the most unexpected ways. The heating element in my oven caught on fire yesterday . . . but I caught it in time, turned off the breaker switch & we still have a home! PTL!

In the kitchen . . . Nothing.
Because of my dead stove. :-(

I am wearing . . .
jeans, light plumb turtleneck sweater, purple socks.

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am going . . .
to look at new stoves tonight.

I am wondering . . .
how things will turn out w/my brother.

I am reading . . .
the brand new issue of the AWESOME new magazine, The Christian Women's Voice. The 2nd issue just came out & I'm so excited to be writing for a magazine again. I hope you will check it out.

I am hoping . . . for a good out-come to some family business on Wednesday.

I am looking forward to . . .
some more home repairs & improvements; gardening.

I am learning . . .
to lay it all down at the foot of the cross & NOT walk away with the problem still tied to my foot!

Around the house . . . general pick up . . . considering what to do about the stove ~ new or repair? Hmmm . . .

One of my favorite things . . .
a sweet friend reminded me of my very favorite candle fragrance ~ Yankee Candle's Home Sweet Home ~ Cinnamon & cloves . . . Ahhhh.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . .
family time, work, working something out w/my brother, worship practice, lunch w/a friend I haven't seen in ages, Sunday worship w/the saints.

A favorite quote for the day . . . "Belief is important; belief in Jesus Christ is supreme." ~from Sunday's sermon.

Scripture thought . . .
"Then Jesus said, 'Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?'" ~John 11:40

A peek into my day . . .

Read 100's of other Daybook's at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails