Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Friday, February 3, 2012

Rich Mullins' "Creed" Done By 3rd Day & Brandon Heath

There's nothing better that I could leave you with for the weekend than the Gospel presented in such a beautiful way.

As many of you know, I play a hammered dulcimer ~ Rich Mullins was my inspiration. If you've ever wondered what I'm talking about when I mention that I play a hammered dulcimer, here's an opportunity for you to see & hear one played like Rich played. 3rd Day & Brandon Heath have done an amazing version of it here.

God bless you as you listen.

{Please remember to turn off my music at the bottom of the page before watching the video.}


Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I love the sound of a dulcimer but really didn't know what it was. I do really like this song. Rich Mullins was such an anointed musician and composer. My favorite of us is "My Deliverer Is Coming". You can find it on Youtube. Have an blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails