Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Friday, May 13, 2011

Rich Mullins: A Ragamuffin's Legacy



Just in case you didn't know, there is a movie being made about Rich Mullins ~ Rich Mullins: A Ragamuffin's Legacy. Completely in conjunction w/his family.

Rich grew up about 35 miles from where I did & is buried about 20 minutes from my home. I've taken many visitors to his grave. He has been my favorite Christian singer/musician for years & years & was the influence for me to learn to play the hammered dulcimer. With a Scottish/Appalachian family background, I've always been drawn to Celtic-type music & instruments. When I found a Christian singer/songwriter who not only wrote such profound lyrics but also played several Celtic instruments, I was a fan for life.

Be sure to watch the video (make sure you turn my music off at the bottom of the screen before viewing) & help support & get the word out about this much awaited movie.

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails