Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Word-Filled Wednesday ~#147~ Do You See It?


"I sought the LORD, and He answered me;
He delivered me from all my fears.
Those who look to Him are radiant;
their faces are never covered with 
shame . . . 
The eyes of the LORD are on the 
righteous
and His ears are attentive to their
cry . . . "
~Psalm 34:4-5, 15

". . . And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?" ~Esther 4:14(b)

Vision: 1) the ability to see; sight or eyesight. 2) something that you imagine; a picture you see in your mind.

Purpose. Vision.

Can you see it?

Do you have a goal or dream? Have you brought it before the LORD? Is it something new or something that has been on the back burner of your mind and heart for quite a while?

I have a dream . . . a goal. Life and all of it's twists and turns have gotten in the way of achieving it. I suppose that the LORD has used those twists and turns to keep me from jumping ahead of His timing. 

But I have NOT given up. I know that I know that my dream is the LORD's will and He IS making a way for me. There have been signs and encouragements all along the way. 

I just wanted to encourage you, today, to NOT give up on a dream that you know has the LORD's handprints all over it. Keep preparing, stay ready, be watchful of opportunity laid in your path and keep praying. And we will celebrate each other's prayers answered and dreams coming true. 

The LORD knows your heart, the talents and abilities He has given you and when you will be ready. He knows exactly what He has prepared you to do.

"The longings of your heart are not incidental, they are critical messages. The desires of your heart are not the be ignored, they are to be consulted. As the wind turns the weather vane, so God uses you passions to turn your life. God is too gracious to ask you to do something you hate." ~Max Lucado [Just Like Jesus]

Purpose. Vision.

Can you see it?

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><

1 comment:

  1. Amen, my friend! NEVER give up! God wove those dreams and goals into your heart on purpose. Be patient and wait upon the Lord for His perfect timing and direction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails