Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Welcome to Marmee's Pantry

Monday, May 13, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~#189~ 5/13/13



For Today . . . 

Outside my window . . . beautiful sunny skies. A few clouds & cool, but lovely.

I am thinking . . . that life is full of disappointments but God is STILL on His throne.

I am thankful . . . that I am one step closer to a dream come true. For a GREAT Mother's Day! <3 font="">

From the kitchen . . . chicken salad on croissant.

I am wearing . . . jeans, purple shirt.

I am creating . . . a peaceful, Christ-centered home.

I am going . . . to regroup & look in a different direction.

I am wondering . . . about timing.

I am hoping . . . it's SOON :-)

I am looking forward to . . . open doors.

I am learning . . . to keep my eyes open.

About the house . . . general clean-up, research . . .

I am pondering . . . where to look ~ near or far?

I am reading . . . "Control" by Glenn Beck. I highly recommend it.

One of my favorite things . . . friends who pray.

A few plans for the rest of the week . . . family time, work, research, magazine article submission for up-coming issue, planning . . .

A favorite quote for the day . . . "Can't never did anything." ~my dear Daddy

Scripture thought . . . "'Where is your faith?' He asked His disciples." ~Luke 8:25

A picture thought for you . . . 


 DD#1, DD#2, Son-in-Law ~
These beautiful people make my 
Mother's Day possible.
Connect with, read and start your own Daybook at Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook!

Blessings from Ohio . . . Kim<><       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails